Long live the farmers!
Farmers feed the planet and shape this wonderful landscape that we are all proud of.
On the other hand, very few of you derive tourism income from your land. I myself am the son of a farmer and I have always been astonished by the fact that 50% of the emerged lands belong to the agricultural world which derives less than 1% of the world tourist income!
We are a community of farmers and nature lovers.
farmers offer locations on their land.
- without investment (a nice corner on the edge of a path)
- without service (just nature)
- not overlooked
- with a nice view
- No contact is required between the host and the traveler
- additional income for farmers
- immersion in nature for travelers